I can already see you running around in your kitchen, gourmand! So are you ready to indulge yourself with a good chocolate and cbd cake? Be careful even if you will have the impression that they look like simple brownies, they will be CBD so beware of the liver attack!
So you’re still not afraid of gaining weight eating a ton of chocolate? So go buy your basic ingredients in the store.
THE INGREDIENTS FOR CBD BROWNIES:
- 250 g of pastry chocolate
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 100 g classic butter
- 50 g of cannabis butter
- 3 eggs
- 150 g of sugar
- 60 g flour
- 1 oven!
- 1 salad bowl
- 1 wooden spoon
- 1 snap mold
- 1 saucepan
Uh, on the other hand, don’t look for cannabis butter in the butter aisle of the local supermarket, you won’t find it, well if you ever find it, call us! Cannabis butter also called Marrakech CBD butter is to be made by following the recipe on our site.
Personally for this recipe I can see a little Orange Bud butter to enjoy the orange aromas in the herbal brownies …
Is your butter ready? Come on, let’s put on your apron and let’s get down to business!
- Preheat your oven thermostat 6 (i.e. 180 °)
- Melt your chocolate broken into pieces in your pan with the classic butter
- While melting, beat the eggs with the sugar until you obtain a whitening mixture.
- Your chocolate is well melted with the butter so we quickly add the cannabis butter to integrate it into the chocolate, be careful not to heat too high it will melt quickly
- Add the flour, vanilla sugar and finally our melted chocolate butter mixture to your beaten eggs.
- We pour everything into the mold and bake for 15 minutes!
- We advise you to clean the kitchen during cooking because after …
- Please also wait about 30 minutes, just long enough for the cannabis brownies to cool down a bit and not burn your fingers …
BUT WHY MAKE CBD HERB BROWNIES?
Very good question ! For gluttony? For the cumulative effects of CBD and chocolate? And since smoking destroys our lungs and respiratory system, is there a better way to use CBD?
Of course, like all good things, thank you for consuming your Herb Brownies in moderation and not leaving them within the reach of your children!